Why We are Different
From your very first conversation or visit with Attorney Sadiyah A. Evangelista and the Law Office of Sadiyah A. Evangelista, you’ll likely see that she stands apart from the many lawyers you might be considering or encountered. Our partners, associates and support staff are some of the best around … and they’ll be the first to tell you that they are part of a special kind of firm because they work hard to make us so unique. You’ve probably heard that before – in fact, we’re pretty certain you have – so here’s a preview of what you can expect:
• When you call you will have direct access to the attorney. It is important that trust is built immediately between Attorney Evangelista and you. These are trying times and delicate matters. It is an honor and privilege to serve during these times.
• Your case is of the utmost importance to Attorney Evangelista. Understanding, compassion, guidance, firmness and legal expertise will be given.
• Attorney Evangelista will disclose all future ramifications for any legal action. It’s not about the plea or just taking the case to trial. Every aspect of your life will be taken into consideration.
• We don’t evaluate our clients based on “face time” in the office. Because your schedule may not permit you to take off or work or get a babysitter, our firm is very high-tech. Our equipment makes it easy to work from wherever you are – even from home. We believe in making everything convenient as possible, especially during these trying times.
• Although we may be a small firm, we give you big firm representation. We are aggressive when it comes to getting justice.
• We know you have families, jobs, to tend to and living expenses that must be paid. We provide payment plans and work with your budget without compromising Class A Representation.
• Attorney Evangelista recognizes that without you, we are not successful.
You and your case matter.